Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old Balls

When did I get so old that HIGH SCHOOL kids were offering me weed?

My roommate's little cousins, 17, are in town for the Jason Aldene (sp? Sorry, Jason) concert and are staying with us for the weekend. After work, I walked into an apartment of drunkasses in cowboy hats (something I thought I'd have escaped upon leaving Texas Roadhouse...hm...). My roommate's cousin, whom I've met before, comes up to me and says "Erin! Do you want to smoke??" And naturally, sober as a judge, and with her being SEVENTEEN AND ALL, I thought "cigarettes!" So I replied, "No-I don't smoke, thanks. I think it's gross."

Then, ladies and gentlemen, I was hit with my first "you old people are so lame" look. Let me tell ya, those suckers hurt.

She then proceeded to pull out a pipe, a baggie, and head outside.

ONLY THEN did I realize that I had just been offered weed. And by someone my little brother's age, no less. Thus, further proving the oldness of my balls. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment